FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENTS IN TURKEY

Investment Turkey - FDI

According to the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the annual rate of growth of the Turkish economy in the period 2002-2015. They averaged 5%, which called Turkey one of the most dynamically developing countries in the last decade. Over the past 20 years, foreign direct investment entering Turkey consistently exceeds the volume of exported capital. For the period from 2005 to 2015. the total amount of direct foreign investments in Turkey, including real estate, amounted to $ 155 billion annually to about $ 15 billion on average. At the moment, the US and the EU provide 85% of direct investments in Turkey. It is reported by the Central Bank of the Turkish Republic. The remaining 15% of supplies in Asia. The Central Bank of Turkey said that about 70% of loans to the commercial sector is in European banks. Americans lend Ankara is not so active - only 12%. Of the total volume of loans 56% -. Long-term loans, which reached $ 188 billion share of Asian loans is 15% in October 2015. In terms of the balance of the country is as follows: first place is occupied by UK banks, and behind them in the queue lining up financial institutions in Germany, the USA, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. Among the "Asians" are leading banks in Bahrain - 6% of Turkish loans. The dynamics of foreign direct investment present in the table for the last 10 years (data of the Central Bank of Turkey and YASED).

It shows the stability of the Turkish economy and the benefits of FDI. This indicates that foreign companies instead of taking out their profits they prefer to invest in the country. Turkey is the largest recipient of foreign direct investment in the region.

Great interest for FDI is the real estate market. Known fact that any property is one of the most reliable ways to save money.




  • Sekerhane Mh. Besim Aga Sk.
    Baba Apt. No:4 07400 Alanya

About Us

Toroslar’s history goes back to 1985 as each partner had previously owned individual businesses in the construction sector... ..More..

Live Cams
© Copyright 2000 - 2017 - Toroslar Construction & Investment Co.