Information in TAPU:
- TAPU is an official document which shows you have ownership rights over the real estate.
- The owner's full name and photograph, and detailed information on the asset appear on this document.
- TAPU has to be sealed with a stamp in the central part at the bottom and this section has to be signed by a TAPU officer.
- TAPU is the equivalent to UK Title Deeds.
- It is issued to all foreigners purchasing a property in Turkey and can take 5-7 days to process.
- 1. Address of the property you bought
- 2. Passport photograph of buyer
- 3. Number of the piece of land
- 4. Size of the piece of land
- 5. Price of property in Turkish Lira
- 6. Change of ownership
- 7. Name of the new owner (that is you)
- 8. Date of the last TAPU
- 9. Date of issue of the new TAPU
- 10. Date and signature of the director of the TAPU Office
Toroslar’s history goes back to 1985 as each partner had previously owned individual businesses in the construction sector... ..More..
© Copyright 2000 - 2018 - Toroslar Construction & Investment Co.